A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kenney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kenney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenney
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kenney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kenney, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenney graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kenney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Edward Kenney MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Kenney practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kenney has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Kenney practices Ophthalmology near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Ophthalmologists.