A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kenney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kenney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kenney, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenney graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kenney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kenney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Kenney practice?
Dr. Lawrence Kenney practices Ophthalmology near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Pottsville, PA.
See Pottstown Ophthalmologists.