A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kenney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kenney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenney
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kenney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kenney, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenney graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kenney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Edward Kenney MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Kenney practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kenney has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Kenney practices Ophthalmology near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Ophthalmologists.