Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kline is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kline, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kline has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Kline DO is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Kline practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kline has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Kline practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Internists, La Jolla Pulmonologists, and La Jolla Sleep Medicine Doctors.