Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kline is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kline
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kline Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kline, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kline has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Kline DO is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Kline practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kline has 12 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Kline practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and La Mesa, CA.
See La Jolla Internists, La Jolla Pulmonologists, and La Jolla Sleep Medicine Doctors.