Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Kline
Dr. Lawrence Kline, DO is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Kline is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital, Scripps Mercy Hospital - Chula Vista Campus and Scripps Memorial Hospital-Encinitas. Dr. Kline has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Kline has the following 4 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Lawrence Kline is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.
Dr. James Mccallum
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
La Jolla, CA 0 mi26
Dr. Joann Stewart
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
La Jolla, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Winston Mina
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
La Jolla, CA 0 mi19