Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kline is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kline
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kline Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kline, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kline has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Kline DO is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Kline practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kline has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Kline practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists, La Jolla Pulmonologists, and La Jolla Sleep Medicine Doctors.