A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Nelson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Edward Nelson DO is a male Trauma Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Nelson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Nelson practices Trauma Surgery near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bangor, ME and Machesney Park, IL.
See Rockford Surgeons.