A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hospital & Health Center-Olympia Fields
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Nelson practice?
Dr. Lawrence Nelson practices Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Family Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Loves Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bangor, ME and Rockford, IL.
See Loves Park Surgeons, Loves Park Family Physicians, and Loves Park Critical Care Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Nelson, Dr. Laurence Nelson, Dr. Loren Nelson, Dr. Lorenzo Nelson