A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Nelson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- St. James Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Nelson DO is a male Trauma Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Nelson practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Nelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Nelson practices Trauma Surgery near Loves Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Machesney Park, IL.
See Loves Park Surgeons.