Dr. Lawrence Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Schwartz?

October 12th, 2017

Very Professional

Dr Schwartz was very informational about my issues, was very professional and kind. Attentive to my needs and concerns, and very understanding on personal medical fears. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

May 18th, 2012

Start with the "College" he got his degree from

My experience has been disappointing to say the least. I met Dr. Schwartz in the hospital 1 day after a surgery & have had no contact since. He was supposed to show up 6 times at the hospital since the first visit & never showed up.... Since my release I can't get a hold of him. When I did meet him he had no compassion & was kind of a jerk. He has been testing the results from my surgery (I Think) but has posted none of his finding or updates on the Information system used by the hospitals & doctors around here. My doctor can't even get a call back from him. Stay away from this guy.

July 11th, 2017