A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Simpson, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Simpson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Simpson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Simpson MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Simpson practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Simpson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Simpson practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.