A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Simpson, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Simpson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simpson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Simpson MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Simpson practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Simpson has 10 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Simpson practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Roswell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Carrollton, GA.
See Roswell Cardiologists.