Dr. Lawrence Stein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 8th, 2012
i thought the doctor was great - very good bedside manner

April 27th, 2010
Like Family
Stumbled upon them by chance...best stumbling I have ever done. They treat you like family. Always able to identify what the problem is regardless of what the illness may be. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Stein to family and freinds. Amelia and Pam are awesome.

March 16th, 2010
EXCELLENT ENT
Have been seeing Dr Stein for 20 years now. He has treated my entire family for various reasons beginning with the placement of ear tubes in my children (who are now 20 & 23!). He is very caring and his staff, Pam and Amelia are wonderful. You will never feel lost in the system with he and his staff!

November 12th, 2009
Did not expect to be so satisfied but was!
Because my HMO doc is horrible, I had to find an ENT specialist fast. Found Dr. Stein. Took me on short notice, had a late day appt to accommodate my job and charged me only $100 for an exam as a cash patient for an ENT condition. He advised how to get the cheapest pharmacy deals and knows the ins and outs of prescribing, pharmacies, etc. not like other docs who'll prescribe formulary stuff that costs arms and legs without regard for patients' needs. He has a great sense of humor, was super nice and direct. His staff are direct too in order to get you what you need w/o the flash and trash of a huge, arrogant medical office that seems to treat you well, but leaves you wanting more. Overall, Dr. Stein a great ENT. Definite recommend.

September 9th, 2009
I spent $700 for two visits plus around $100 for drugs and doctor didn't help me. Each visit he saw me for five minutes maybe. It was a waist of time and money.

February 4th, 2009
very personable and attentive. I am scheduled for surgery next week and he took a great deal of time to explain everything to me and go over the procedure to make it understandable for me. Devotes as much time as necessary during your appointment to answer questions etc.