- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Eastburn is Good. Dr. Eastburn has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Eastburn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eastburn graduated from SABA University, Gardner.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eastburn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children`s Hsp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eastburn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Eastburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Eastburn practice?
Dr. Lawrence Eastburn practices Family Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Eastburn, Dr. Loren Eastburn, Dr. Lorenzo Eastburn, Dr. Laurence Eastburn