A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Egbuchulam is Good. Dr. Egbuchulam has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Egbuchulam graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Egbuchulam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- East Orange General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Egbuchulam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Egbuchulam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence O. Egbuchulam practice?
Dr. Lawrence Egbuchulam practices Geriatric Medicine near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Paterson, NJ.
See East Orange Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Egbuchulam, Dr. Laurence Egbuchulam, Dr. Loren Egbuchulam, Dr. Lorenzo Egbuchulam