Dr. Lawrence Eichenfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Eichenfield?

Wonderful.

Posted on December 2nd, 2014

I have seen many Dermatologists for my 2 year old sons hair loss. Dr Eichenfield was fantastic. He was by far the best Dr. we've seen. His bedside manner was great. Very very very very knowledgeable. It was the best experience I have had with a Dr. He was very reassuring and I left feel sure of my sons condition and I know he's in good hands. Thank you very much Dr. Eichenfield!

Paid $281 for prescription when I could have paid $25

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

Staff and Dr were friendly, knowledgable and spent time answering our questions and explaining my son's condition. The one HUGE issue I had with this office was that the prescription was not covered under insurance (which I said was ok if it was the best option for my son). $281 which shocked me, but still willing to pay for my son's sake. I found out the next day that my neighbor's dermatologist gave her a coupon to purchase it for $25. Then I saw a commercial for Epiduo and again an offer to purchase for $25. Why didn't Dr. Eichenfield have a $25 coupon for me?

Posted on August 13th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Eichenfield since I was 6 weeks old. He has made my life better in so many ways. I was born with a Venice Limfatic Malformation. (I know I probably butchered the spelling] You probably have no clue what that is. Well I was born with it on my hip and if not removed I probably would never walk. Dr. Eichenfield helped in so many ways and checks up yearly to check and make sure I am doing good, He also was the person who helped push Acutain on my parents and I am almost done with the course and it was one of the best decisions we ever made. Hes the only doctor I actually like seeing.

Fast, Friendly and very helpful

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

I got a next day appointment. The receptionist was very nice. Doctor was great with my 2 year old. Highly suggest him!

Posted on December 3rd, 2015