A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Eilender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Eilender is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Eilender, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eilender graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eilender has 16 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Mark Eilender MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Eilender practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Eilender has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Eilender practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Novi, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Neurologists.