A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Einhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Einhorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Einhorn, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 41 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Embryonal Carcinoma
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Einhorn graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 16 awards.
Dr. Einhorn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Einhorn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 1 plan
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence H. Einhorn practice?
Dr. Lawrence Einhorn practices Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Oncologists.