A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Einhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Einhorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Einhorn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Einhorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Einhorn, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 42 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Embryonal Carcinoma
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Einhorn graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 16 awards.
Dr. Einhorn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence H Einhorn MD is a male Oncologist , has 44 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence H. Einhorn practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Einhorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Einhorn practices Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Oncologists.