A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Eisenman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Eisenman, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Eisenman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence N Eisenman MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence N. Eisenman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Eisenman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Eisenman practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.