inactive

Lawrence K Epple DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 25th, 2008
Dr.Epple is a grear dr. Many will be lost with out him. Dr. Epple as well as Nancy were angels on earth. Dr. Epple would go out of his way for my children he even came in on a sunday becouse my child was so ill. H watched over so many children and he will still what over them as an angel.

November 22nd, 2008
Dr Epple is the BEST and will be greatly missed. My children love him and are very sad. There will never be another like you.

November 20th, 2008
dr. epple is the best!
after unpleasant experiences in another pediatric office, i switched my children to dr. epple's office. i have had no regrets with this choice. he is the most genuine and caring doctor i have ever experienced and am so glad to have my children in his care. they adore him!

October 26th, 2008
Such a caring doctor
We were lucky enough to have Dr. Epple as our children's pediatrician and haven't forgotten the experience. We moved away, and the kids are now nearing college age. I can honestly say the Dr. Epple was the best doctor they've ever had. P.S. They're strong, healthy and smart!