A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Etter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Etter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Etter, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Etter graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Etter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Lori Etter MD is a female Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence L. Etter practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Etter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Etter practices Dermatology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, NC.
See Durham Dermatologists.