Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Brass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Brass, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Erythroblastic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Brass graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brass has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Fisher Brass MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence F. Brass practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Brass has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Brass practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and West Haven, CT.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.