Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Brass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Brass, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Erythroblastic Leukemia
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brass graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brass has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence F. Brass practice?
Dr. Lawrence Brass practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.