Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Brass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brass
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Brass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Brass, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Erythroblastic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Brass graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brass has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Fisher Brass MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence F. Brass practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Brass has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Brass practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and West Haven, CT.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.