A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Marshall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Marshall, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Chronic Brain Damage
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Critical Care
- Epidural Cranial Hematoma
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Frederic Marshall MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence F. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Marshall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Marshall practices Neurological Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Neurological Surgeons.