A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Fabrizio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Fabrizio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Fabrizio, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabrizio graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Fabrizio has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Fabrizio DO and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Fabrizio practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Fabrizio has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Fabrizio practices Cardiovascular Disease near Florham Park, NJ.
See Florham Park Cardiologists.