Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Fabrizio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Fabrizio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Fabrizio, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabrizio graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Fabrizio has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fabrizio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Fabrizio practice?
Dr. Lawrence Fabrizio practices Cardiovascular Disease near Florham Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Livingston, NJ.
See Florham Park Cardiologists.