Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Fabrizio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Fabrizio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Fabrizio, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabrizio graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Fabrizio has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Fabrizio DO and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Fabrizio practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Fabrizio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Fabrizio practices Cardiovascular Disease near Florham Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Livingston, NJ.
See Florham Park Cardiologists.