A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Fabrizio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Fabrizio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabrizio
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Fabrizio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Fabrizio, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabrizio graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Fabrizio has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Fabrizio DO and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Fabrizio practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Fabrizio has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Fabrizio practices Cardiovascular Disease near Florham Park, NJ.
See Florham Park Cardiologists.