A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Fein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Fein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fein
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Fein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Fein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saratoga Hospital
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital, Saratoga Springs, NY
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Howard Fein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence H. Fein practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Fein has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Fein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Surgeons.