Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Feinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Feinberg, Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feinberg
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Feinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Feinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinberg graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feinberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Feinberg MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Feinberg practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Feinberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Feinberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Gastroenterologists.