Dr. Lawrence Fink MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Valley Stream, NY

3.1

December 5th, 2014
Money is His Only Concern
I went to this office with my son for a school physical as a paying/ private patient. I had already gotten an estimate of what my bill would be. The government has a special program for children's vaccines at an affordable price some of the vaccines free of charge. Dr Fink is enrolled in this program. He looked my son over scribbled on his school papers for the physical and charged me an extra $70.00 when I told him that the girls up front alerted me to the government low cost vaccine program His words to me were " yes the gvt pays me for the vaccines that your son is getting being a paying patient, but you have to pay me SOMETHING! I asked my sons records to be transferred to his new pediatrician they charged me $1.50 to send each of 10 pages but they were never sent. His new pediatrician had to call to have my son's vaccination record faxed and it had already been more than a month since I had paid and requested my sons records to be transferred I had signed a release form too Once my son needed a referral while we had insurance and all he said was tell them to call me if they wanna talk to me when he was supposed to give me a proper dated signed referral to the specialist. My son had a rash and he looked and said might be fungus put his shirt down and sent us out He was done no prescription or anything and one day in a rush he overlooked my son's urinalysis report when I asked for a copy which of course I had to pay for I saw that there was an alert from the lab and I went back to show him his excuse was that the lab changed the way they code things so he didn't realize my son need medication . He's greedy and Incompetent take your kids elsewhere

June 6th, 2014
I have been going to Dr Fink with my four children the past 24 years. Dr Fink is an excellent doctor exceptional with children. Sometimes we have to to wait as Dr Fink is thorough in his exam and in explaining the condition to parents. As we are all patients in the waiting room - we have to be patient and understand Dr Fink is doing the BEST for all his patients. If anyone is looking for a great pediatrician I would recommend Dr Fink 100%.

November 7th, 2011
Takes time to diagnose patient - Takes time to explain the condition and medications if required - is very personable - is very caring and patient to/with patients - Dr Fink is a great doctor.

November 14th, 2009
Fabulous, caring doctor. Doesn't force his beliefs on parents; rather, will work with us to plan our daughter's care. Follows up with us even if minor illness. We've recommended him to friends, who have switched to him and all are happy.