A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Fishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Fishman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Fishman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishman graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Fishman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Martin Fishman MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Fishman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Fishman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Fishman practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.