Dr. Lawrence Fleishman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 23rd, 2016
Dr. Fleishman great physician
Dr. Fleishman has been my physician for many years. I trust his judgment. He's kind and compassionate, and seems to genuinely care about my well being.

March 5th, 2015
EXCELLENT MEDICAL CARE! DR. FLEISCHMAN IS A BRILLIANT, UPDATED, KIND AND PATIENT HEALER!! DR. FLEISCHMAN HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL BLESSING !

February 18th, 2015
Perfect...would recommend him to anyone...thankful to have had him as my physician..

April 4th, 2013
Wonderful Dr.
Dr. Fleishman has been my primary care doctor for over 20 years. I have followed him from the Nalle Clinic, over on Albemarle road to Southeast Pain on Hwy. 51 and if he ever moves - I would follow him there as well! He is that rare Dr. who truly cares and makes me feel totally comfortable about what could be sensitive topics. I always feel I can tell him anything - he is the most understanding, compassionate doctor !! I would highly recommend him to anyone !!

November 1st, 2012
No my experience
My elderly Mom was in the care of Dr. Fleishman for several years and I went with her to appointments a number of times. Perhaps it was her age but I found him to be dismissive and unconcerned. A couple of times he shoved her off to Medi-clinics instead of caring for her. In the beginning of our association I selected him for my primary care physician but after the initial meeting I cancelled him on the spot.

October 8th, 2012
THE BEST!!
I have been a patient of Dr. Fleishman for almost 25 years - way back when he was with the Nalle Clinic off Albemarle Road. I would never even consider going to another doctor ! He is simply the best there is - genuine and honest & very caring. He has always been wonderful & empathetic in his treatment of whatever was wrong with me! I would highly recommend him to anyone & have !!

May 27th, 2011
Very Good Doctor
I've been seeing Dr. F for twelve years so far, since I started college. He was my parents' family doctor before that (and still is). He's always taken plenty of time with me, listened to me, and exhibited a genuine caring attitude. The wait time is getting better, but it's been pretty long in the past...don't plan to see him on your lunch break or anything. I had a kidney stone in 2009 and called at 8:30 am and was able to get in by 12, which was EXCELLENT and supremely helpful. He's also very professional with exams of a "female" nature...I've never felt uncomfortable. I would definitely recommend him.

May 24th, 2011
Great Doc!
I have only recently (within the past year or so) begun using Dr. Fleishman as a primary care physician but I am very glad I did. He is very easy to talk to, very easy to understand, and encourages questions and conversation to make sure he knows all he needs to treat you. I highly recommend him.

March 8th, 2011
A Fine Physician
Dr. Felishman has been my primary care physician for more than a dozen years and throughout that time he has been unfailingly professional, thorough and accessible. He seems to be that all-too-rare breed of doctor whose primary focus is on the patient. He has a sincere curiosity about his patients and is an excellent listener.