A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Fong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fong
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Fong, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Immune System Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fong graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Fong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Fong MD is a male Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Fong practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Fong has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Fong practices Medical Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Oncologists.