Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Fong
Dr. Lawrence Fong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Hematology. Dr. Fong is affiliated with University of California San Francisco Medical Center at Parnassus, John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus and UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Fong has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Lawrence Fong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Jay Levy
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
San Francisco, CA 0 mi48
Dr. Michael Prados
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Yuet Kan
Clinical Pathology, Pathology, Hematology
San Francisco, CA 0 mi55