Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Frankel
Dr. Lawrence Frankel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, NC, with another office in Savannah, GA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Frankel is affiliated with Scott & White Memorial Hospita, Temple, Tx and Scott & White Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Frankel has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Lawrence Frankel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, NC.
Dr. Lawrence Frankel
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Wilmington, NC 0 mi44
Dr. Khadijia Tribie
Wilmington, NC 0.18 mi14
Dr. Robert Perry
Family Medicine, Pediatrics
Wilmington, NC 1.58 mi20