A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Freedberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Freedberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedberg graduated from New York University.
Dr. Freedberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Latrobe Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence E Freedberg MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Freedberg practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Freedberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Freedberg practices Urology near Latrobe, PA.
See Latrobe Urologists.