A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Freedberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freedberg
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Freedberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Freedberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedberg graduated from New York University.
Dr. Freedberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Latrobe Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence E Freedberg MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Freedberg practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Freedberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Freedberg practices Urology near Latrobe, PA.
See Latrobe Urologists.