Dr. Lawrence Frerker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Frerker?

April 17th, 2016

Excellent Doctor, highly recommend him. He always spends plenty of time & answers all your questions. Can't say enough good things about him.

December 5th, 2015

Great doctor!

He was funny and professional at the same time. One of the best doctors I've seen. Made me feel totally comfortable. You will not regret making him your dr!

September 26th, 2015

I went to him twice out of convenience. The first time, for a routine physical, was not great, but the second time I saw him, again for a yearly physical, was honestly amazing in how unprofessional and disrespectful both he and his staff were. His nurse was wonderful, but neither the doctor or the front desk could find my reservation, insisted that I was not there for a scheduled physical (even though they had called me to confirm it the day before), were put out that they had scheduled it wrong, insisted that I must be there because I was ill and tried to shame me to come up with an illness to share (which was quite bizarre) and then gave me a rushed and not at all thorough physical. I left completely frustrated by the entire experience. Terrible bedside manner and rude staff.

Doctor's Response

I have reviewed my records and can not find anyone that even comes close to this situation yet alone that fact that it doesn't make much sense. If there was a scheduling error, we would have just dealt with it and fit the patient in.

SHOW

March 21st, 2014

Great Doctor and office staff. Dr. Frerker takes the time to listen and doesn't rush thru the visit. The new office is very nice and the staff are really caring. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my care.

January 3rd, 2014

Great office and staff. Dr. F is excellent, he spends plenty of time talking to you and never makes you feel rushed. Always very friendly helpful and concerned. Technically very good Dr. New office is very nice.

April 13th, 2009

Excellent Doctor

I have never had to wait for an appointment and unlike other doctors I have seen in my life, Dr Frerker never makes me feel like he is rushing just to get to the next patient. His office doesn't overbook so he has time to actually spend with the patients. His nurse Pat does the best job drawing blood too. I highly recommend Dr Frerker.

September 2nd, 2016