A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Friedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Hospital - Dunedin
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Friedman MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Friedman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Friedman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Internists and Clearwater Pulmonologists.