A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Friedman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Friedman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Friedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Friedman MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Friedman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Friedman practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.