A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Friedman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Friedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence S Friedman MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Friedman practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.