Dr. Lawrence Frieman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Frieman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2015

Efficient and thorough. Great experience with this Doctor

June 22nd, 2015

Dr. Frieman was condescending and tight-lipped. I could not get much information from him about my exam or his diagnosis. . I firmly believe that he went overboard on testing because I am a Medicare patient. Not going back.

July 10th, 2014

I realized I had a horrific problem with my eye. The office saw me immediately and doc diagnosed my torn and detached retina, immediately sent me to a specialist and saved my eye sight! Bravo Dr. Larry

June 23rd, 2014

20/20

Dr. L. Frieman knows a lot about eye care and was patient. He took good care of me and my surgery and calmed me down when I was nervous about it beforehand.

August 10th, 2011

The Best Eye Doctor!

Dr. Lawrence Frieman is the best eye doctor. I went to see him for what I thought was a dry eye problem which actually turned out to be Macular Degeneration. He took his time to ask and answer questions. He set me up with a retinol specialist the very next day. He ordered blood tests and gave me the results the same day . He was thorough . He did not rush through the exam, he took his time . I like the fact that his office is just himslef and his son and is not a factory full of doctors. He really provides quality eye care and is more interested in patient health than anything else. He is a Caring compassionate Professional with many years of experience. I only wish I had found him sooner. His office staff was also very pleasant and helpful. His office is very clean and organized and is very easy to find. The office is in a great location.

March 30th, 2017