Dr. Lawrence Frieman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Frieman?

Posted on July 27th, 2015

Efficient and thorough. Great experience with this Doctor

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

Dr. Frieman was condescending and tight-lipped. I could not get much information from him about my exam or his diagnosis. . I firmly believe that he went overboard on testing because I am a Medicare patient. Not going back.

Posted on July 10th, 2014

I realized I had a horrific problem with my eye. The office saw me immediately and doc diagnosed my torn and detached retina, immediately sent me to a specialist and saved my eye sight! Bravo Dr. Larry

20/20

Posted on June 23rd, 2014

Dr. L. Frieman knows a lot about eye care and was patient. He took good care of me and my surgery and calmed me down when I was nervous about it beforehand.

The Best Eye Doctor!

Posted on August 10th, 2011

Dr. Lawrence Frieman is the best eye doctor. I went to see him for what I thought was a dry eye problem which actually turned out to be Macular Degeneration. He took his time to ask and answer questions. He set me up with a retinol specialist the very next day. He ordered blood tests and gave me the results the same day . He was thorough . He did not rush through the exam, he took his time . I like the fact that his office is just himslef and his son and is not a factory full of doctors. He really provides quality eye care and is more interested in patient health than anything else. He is a Caring compassionate Professional with many years of experience. I only wish I had found him sooner. His office staff was also very pleasant and helpful. His office is very clean and organized and is very easy to find. The office is in a great location.

Posted on March 30th, 2017