A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Fuhrman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Fuhrman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuhrman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fuhrman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Fuhrman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuhrman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Fuhrman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence James Fuhrman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Fuhrman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Fuhrman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Fuhrman practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Wakefield, MA.
See Wakefield Psychiatrists and Wakefield Adolescent Specialists.