Dr. Lawrence Fuhrman MD Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2012
Dr Fuhrman isn't very honest when it comes to prescribing medications and their side effects. He is very deceitful.I wouldn't recommend him.

April 3rd, 2012
I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR.FUHRMAN SINCE THE 1990'S. I AM ALSO A REGISTERED NURSE. THEREFORE I CAN GIVE YOU AN HONEST OPINION ON WHAT KIND OF A DR HE IS. MY PRESCRIPTIONS ARE ALWAYS CALLED IN PROMPTLY. IF I CALL HIM FOR SOMETHING HE HAS ALWAYS RETURNED MY CALLS WITHIN THE SAME DAY OR WITHIN A FEW HOURS OF MY CALL. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN AVAILABLE FOR ME. WHEN I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL, HE LEFT HIS OFFICE,TO PERSONALLY TELL ME THAT MY MOTHER HAD PASSED. HOW MANY DRS WOULD DO THAT FOR THEIR PATIENTS? HE IS VERY DEVOTED TO HIS JOB AND I HAVE NEVER WAITED MORE THAN 5 MINUTES TO SEE HIM. IF HE NEEDS TO CHANGE MY APPOINTMENT FOR ANY REASON, HE CALLS ME PERSONALLY. WHEN I WAS IN A GROUP HOME HE CAME FROM WOBURN TO DANVERS TO SEE ME. HE NEVER MAKES ME FEEL RUSHED AND WILL SEE ME FOR AS LONG AS I NEED IN DIFFICULT TIMES. DR. FURHMAN TENDS TO BE A LITTLE SHY YET VERY SMART AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION I ASK AND HE KEEPS UP WITH ANY ADVANCEMENTS IN MEDICINE. I FIND HIM TO BE A VERY SERIOUS MAN AND DUE TO HIS SHYNESS MAY COME OFF TO SOME PEOPLE AS COLD BECAUSE OF THIS BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE ONCE YOU GET TO KNOW HIM. HE IS ALSO A GREAT LISTENER. I HAD SOME VERY DIFFICULT TIMES IN THE PAST AND I TRULY DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE WITHOUT HIM. CAN YOU FIND ANOTHER DR WHO IS ALWAYS CONCERNED ABOUT HIS PATIENTS LIKE DR FUHRMAN IS--I THINK NOT. I FEEL VERY LUCKY TO HAVE CROSSED PATHS WITH HIM AND OFTEN THANK HIM FOR HIS KIND SERVICES. IN CONCLUSION, DR FUHRMAN DOES NOT DESERVE THE RATING I READ ON THIS WEBSITE AND IT ANGERS ME TO READ IT. I WANTED TO SET THE RECORDS STRAIGHT FOR ANYONE THINKING OF HAVING HIM FOR A DR. NOW THAT I HAVE TOLD YOU ABOUT HIS PERSONALITY AND EXPERTISE, I SAY "GO FOR IT" AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID.

September 26th, 2011
horrible
I WENT TO SEE THIS DOCTOR AND HE IS HORRIBLE. DOESNT WANT TO HELP YOU. JUST SITS THERE AND LOOKS AT YOU. DONT GO, WASTE OF TIME

December 12th, 2016