Dr. Lawrence Adams Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Adams?

A good doctor who made a bad mistake

Posted on November 13th, 2008

I'm sorry that Dr. Adams won't be practicing any longer. He has helped me with my medical problems, has always been courteous to me, and has answered my questions fully. I refuse to sentence him to death because he made a mistake. If that were the case, there would be NO ONE on this planet.

Posted on October 8th, 2008

Dr. Adams has kept me going since a Heart attack in 1992 and a heart episode in 2003. He is very good with me and explains everything to me that I need to do. I think he is a very good Doctor.

Posted on April 24th, 2015