A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Bernstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Bernstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Bernstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Gregory Bernstein MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence G. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Bernstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Bernstein practices Internal Medicine near Santa Clarita, CA.
See Santa Clarita Internists.