A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Sullivan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Sullivan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence G Sullivan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence G. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Sullivan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Sullivan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lonetree, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.