A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Galtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Galtman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Galtman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Galtman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Galtman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence M Galtman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Galtman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Galtman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Galtman practices Pediatrics near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Pediatricians.