A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Galtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Galtman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Galtman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Galtman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Galtman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galtman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Galtman practice?
Dr. Lawrence Galtman practices Pediatrics near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Pediatricians.