A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Gans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Gans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gans
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Gans, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Fuchs Endothelial Dystrophy
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gans graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gans has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence A Gans MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Gans practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Gans has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Gans practices Ophthalmology near Hazelwood, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Alton, IL and Saint Charles, MO.
See Hazelwood Ophthalmologists.