A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Gans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Gans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gans
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Gans, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Fuchs Endothelial Dystrophy
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gans graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gans has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence A Gans MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Gans practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Gans has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Gans practices Ophthalmology near Hazelwood, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Alton, IL and Saint Charles, MO.
See Hazelwood Ophthalmologists.