A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Garbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Garbo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garbo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garbo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Garbo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Garbo graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garbo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Garbo MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Garbo practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Garbo has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Garbo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists, Albany Hematologists, and Albany Oncologists.