A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Garbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Garbo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Garbo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Garbo graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garbo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence E Garbo MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Garbo practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Garbo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Garbo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Latham, NY.
See Albany Internists, Albany Hematologists, and Albany Oncologists.