A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Garbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Garbo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garbo
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garbo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Garbo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Garbo graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garbo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Garbo MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Garbo practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Garbo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Garbo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Schenectady, NY and Troy, NY.
See Albany Internists, Albany Hematologists, and Albany Oncologists.