Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Garbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Garbo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Garbo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Garbo graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garbo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Garbo MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Garbo practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Garbo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Garbo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Schenectady, NY and Troy, NY.
See Albany Internists, Albany Hematologists, and Albany Oncologists.