A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Gervasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Gervasi is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gervasi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gervasi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Gervasi, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gervasi graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Gervasi has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Gervasi FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Gervasi practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Gervasi has 9 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Gervasi practices Urology near Medina, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Lorain, OH.
See Medina Urologists.