A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Gervasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Gervasi, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gervasi graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gervasi has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gervasi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Gervasi practice?
Dr. Lawrence Gervasi practices Urology near Medina, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Middleburg Heights, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Medina Urologists.