A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Gervasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Gervasi is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Gervasi, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Gervasi graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Gervasi has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- Lutheran Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gervasi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Gervasi practice?
Dr. Lawrence Gervasi practices Urology near Medina, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Middleburg Heights, OH.
See Medina Urologists.