A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Gervasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Gervasi is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Gervasi, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gervasi graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Gervasi has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Gervasi FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Gervasi practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Gervasi has 9 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Gervasi practices Urology near Medina, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Lorain, OH.
See Medina Urologists.