Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Wonderful Physician show details Wonderful Physician
by Brad and Sharon Carr on Apr 13th, 2016

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Gibbon for 16 years. He is a exceptionally kind and compassionate, as is his entire staff. It feels like a family. Dr. G is very educated on current medical trends and takes all the time you need to express your concerns and discuss any health issues. We drive almost 200 miles round trip just to stay with his practice.

Jan 22nd, 2016

Not happy with their "normal business hours" they must be from another time zone very hard to reach. Extremely unhappy with the wait time. Too bad we can't bill them for our time. Time for a new physician. If you go in for a physical don't mention anything that's wrong with you because they bill that as a separate visit costs an additional 100

Sep 10th, 2015

This is a simply a Fair Weather Doctor eager to write prescriptions of the newest medications. No follow- up and no follow-through. His staff have less compassion than mosquitos. Dr. Gibbon will NOT be there when you need a doctor the most. You are much better off finding a doctor still wanting to practice medicine, not one simply milking the system and passing the buck. Do not count on him or his staff, they will not be there for you. Take time off work for your appointment only to arrive and find your appointment was cancelled or changed and you were not notified, while you have the reminder card in hand, the receptionist (his sister in law) will literally lie to your face while looking you in the eyes. This is fact and the truth. STAY AWAY if you are looking for good or even decent health care, this doctor no longer provides that. He is there only in fair weather, does not stand behind his patients. Very sad he has become such a failure of medicine.

Here a fee, there a fee... show details Here a fee, there a fee...
Oct 18th, 2012

Dr. Gibbons is either incompetent or dishonest. How else do you explain ordering unnecessary tests, procedures and medications? Wish I had known before wasting years at this practice. Fortunately, after doing some digging, I learned from other medical professionals in the area that he is reputed to be one of the worst docs in north idaho. Save yourself the risk and do your homework!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Apr 26th, 2012

I've very pleased with the service and care I receive from Dr. Lawerence Gibbon. He is very personable and will take whatever time is necessary to work with me and my medical concerns. This man was born to be a doctor, as he is naturally caring, patient, and well educated and up-to-date in his field. I consider myself fortunate to have him as my doctor.

A Doctor show details A Doctor
Mar 18th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Gibbons for several years and have never had any issues whatsoever. Dr Gibbons responds quickly to questions and always know where I am regarding my history and taking care of any medical related issues. He is a wonderful family Dr and know how to work with children and adults alike.

Feb 23rd, 2011