Family Physicians
185 W 4th Ave
Ste B
Post Falls, ID 83854
208-773-1592
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Nov 1st, 2012

Dr. Gibbon is very thorough, explains in detail, suggests any alternatives and is knowledgeable in any area that I have needed. Couldn't ask for a better doctor. Annie Watson

|  Here a fee, there a fee...  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2012

Dr. Gibbons is either incompetent or dishonest. How else do you explain ordering unnecessary tests, procedures and medications? Wish I had known before wasting years at this practice. Fortunately, after doing some digging, I learned from other medical professionals in the area that he is reputed to be one of the worst docs in north idaho. Save yourself the risk and do your homework!

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

I've very pleased with the service and care I receive from Dr. Lawerence Gibbon. He is very personable and will take whatever time is necessary to work with me and my medical concerns. This man was born to be a doctor, as he is naturally caring, patient, and well educated and up-to-date in his field. I consider myself fortunate to have him as my doctor.

|  A Doctor  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Gibbons for several years and have never had any issues whatsoever. Dr Gibbons responds quickly to questions and always know where I am regarding my history and taking care of any medical related issues. He is a wonderful family Dr and know how to work with children and adults alike.

|  show details