Dr. Lawrence Gibbon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 24th, 2016
Great Doctor!
We have been patients of Dr. Gibbon for 25+ years. As a growing family, we have always received excellent care from our doctor across a wide range of health concerns. He is very competent, caring, and up-todate in the field of medicine. You can tell he enjoys his profession of being a doctor and caring for his patients. My kids and grandkids have always loved seeing Dr. Gibbon because of his kind and caring demeanor. He is a good diagnostician and is usually right on the mark in solving our healthcare problems, and then if needed refers us to highly competent specialty doctors. We are blessed to have found a doctor of his calibre and are so thankful to be his patients.

April 13th, 2016
Wonderful Physician
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Gibbon for 16 years. He is a exceptionally kind and compassionate, as is his entire staff. It feels like a family. Dr. G is very educated on current medical trends and takes all the time you need to express your concerns and discuss any health issues. We drive almost 200 miles round trip just to stay with his practice.

January 22nd, 2016
Not happy with their "normal business hours" they must be from another time zone very hard to reach. Extremely unhappy with the wait time. Too bad we can't bill them for our time. Time for a new physician. If you go in for a physical don't mention anything that's wrong with you because they bill that as a separate visit costs an additional 100+

September 10th, 2015
This is a simply a Fair Weather Doctor eager to write prescriptions of the newest medications. No follow- up and no follow-through. His staff have less compassion than mosquitos. Dr. Gibbon will NOT be there when you need a doctor the most. You are much better off finding a doctor still wanting to practice medicine, not one simply milking the system and passing the buck. Do not count on him or his staff, they will not be there for you. Take time off work for your appointment only to arrive and find your appointment was cancelled or changed and you were not notified, while you have the reminder card in hand, the receptionist (his sister in law) will literally lie to your face while looking you in the eyes. This is fact and the truth. STAY AWAY if you are looking for good or even decent health care, this doctor no longer provides that. He is there only in fair weather, does not stand behind his patients. Very sad he has become such a failure of medicine.

October 18th, 2012
Here a fee, there a fee...
Dr. Gibbons is either incompetent or dishonest. How else do you explain ordering unnecessary tests, procedures and medications? Wish I had known before wasting years at this practice. Fortunately, after doing some digging, I learned from other medical professionals in the area that he is reputed to be one of the worst docs in north idaho. Save yourself the risk and do your homework!

April 26th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
I've very pleased with the service and care I receive from Dr. Lawerence Gibbon. He is very personable and will take whatever time is necessary to work with me and my medical concerns. This man was born to be a doctor, as he is naturally caring, patient, and well educated and up-to-date in his field. I consider myself fortunate to have him as my doctor.

March 18th, 2011
A+ Doctor
I have been seeing Dr Gibbons for several years and have never had any issues whatsoever. Dr Gibbons responds quickly to questions and always know where I am regarding my history and taking care of any medical related issues. He is a wonderful family Dr and know how to work with children and adults alike.

February 23rd, 2011