A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Gibel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Gibel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gibel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gibel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans