Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Gibel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Gibel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gibel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Gibel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gibel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Gibel MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Gibel practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Gibel has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Gibel practices Urology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Urologists.