Dr. Lawrence Gilliard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Gilliard?

RN

Posted on September 4th, 2013

I am a patient and an ICU NURSE at the hospital. Dr Gilliard is patient, highly intelligent and a fantastic clinician. He takes his time with patients and listens carefully. I recommend him to family and friends.

Posted on April 18th, 2012

Dr Gilliard always makes time for his patients. I think the reviews that were negative must be reviewing the wrong docter or no nody must be able to please these people.Dr Gilliard diagnosed me when nobody else could figure out my illness. I went to Three lung doctors before finding Dr Gilliard.

Angel

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

Dr. G is the only dr I trust. He is kind and really fights for each patient. He is not caught up in the politics of medicine. He is up to date on all the current treatments but is old fashioned in is bedside manner which I find refreshing. He knows each patient and truly is a gift from God m

Most carrying doctor in the world

Posted on November 18th, 2011

I have been under Dr G's care for a long time and can say that he is extremely knowledgable and charismatic when taking care of me and other patients. The negative comments on this website for Dr G are rediculous. Those negative patients most likely were not compliant with appointments and probably weren't paying attention in the first place. The person with the infection issue probably wasn't in the best health in the first place. Dr G is well known for proper diagnosis and spending adequate time with his patients. Thanks Dr G for keeping me in good health!

Posted on September 13th, 2011

This dr.recomended testing for allergies after 3 yrs. but made me wait 6 months before he did them, when I asked one of his staff why I needed to wait, they just said they really didn't know why. I had frequent infections for a few years and was given antibiotics when for them, I was told that all this dr. recomended for infection was levequin which I heard horror stories about and after years of taking them I developed severe hives and was told to take benedryl to finish antibiotic. I had to ask for prednisone. On another occasion and all of a sudden when I called with my usual cold/infec. symptoms I was told to go to the emergency rm. because I could have pnumonia which I knew I didn't have due to my usual symptoms, the hosp. confirmed this, and they also told me I had bronchitis which dr. Gilliard never diagnosed or found, and explained that antibiotics were all that were needed. There is more but I am limited on characters.

Useless

Posted on April 20th, 2010

May or may not be a nice person, hard to tell, mumbles, can't diagnose an illness to save a life.

Posted on August 11th, 2015