A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Gipson is Good. Dr. Gipson has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Gipson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Glaucoma and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gipson graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Gipson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- UPMC PresbyterianShadyside
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gipson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Gipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence L. Gipson practice?
Dr. Lawrence Gipson practices Ophthalmology near Charleroi, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Charleroi Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Gipson, Dr. Laurence Gipson, Dr. Loren Gipson, Dr. Lorenzo Gipson