A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Gipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Gipson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Gipson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gipson graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Gipson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- Monongahela Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Laray Gipson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence L. Gipson practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Gipson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Gipson practices Ophthalmology near Charleroi, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Canonsburg, PA.
See Charleroi Ophthalmologists.