A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Giventer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Giventer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Giventer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Giventer graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Giventer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Giventer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Giventer practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Giventer has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Giventer practices Ophthalmology near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Ophthalmologists.