Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Glassman
Dr. Lawrence Glassman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pomona, NY, with another office in Nyack, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiothoracic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Glassman is affiliated with Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center, Nyack Hospital Nyack, Rockland County and Nyack Hospital, Nyack, New York. Dr. Glassman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Glassman has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
A cardiothoracic surgeon is a doctor who performs surgery on the organs inside the chest, focusing on the heart and lungs, as well as on the great vessels. Some procedures this type of surgeon might perform are angioplasty, bypass surgery, and...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Lawrence Glassman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pomona, NY.
Dr. Donovan Rosas
Pomona, NY 0.01 mi11
Dr. Alan Gotesman
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Pomona, NY 0.14 mi13
Dr. Mark Ginsburg
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Pomona, NY 0.27 mi33