A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Glassman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Glassman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Glassman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Glassman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence S Glassman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Glassman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Glassman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Glassman practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Nyack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, NY.
See Nyack Plastic Surgeons and Nyack Surgeons.