A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Goldberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Goldberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Muhlenber Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Goldberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Goldberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Goldberg practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.