Dr. Lawrence Goldman MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Holbrook, NY

October 13th, 2016
Don't go here
Office people are beyond stupid

April 6th, 2016
Caring, knowledgeable and attentive. Outstanding diagnostician!!

July 30th, 2015
Anne
I am in the medical field and see Dr. Goldman. He is a great doctor. He takes care of my mom too. His bed side manner and clinical skills are top rated. I have worked with many doctors and trust my care and loved ones to Dr. Goldman. His PA's are excellent too. I would definetly recommend him. I have heard negative things about his secretaries, but I have never had any issues with them. Lastly, if you have an appointment he runs on time. If you walk in you will likely wait.

July 30th, 2015
He Is Number "1" In My Eyes!

January 23rd, 2015
Holbrook Office
This office was a joke ! No heat in the waiting room ! Incompetent staff , two PAs spent more time chit chatting outside my exam room then tending to patients. I was there for over 2 hrs in pain ..... I should have just gone to the ER ! Still trying to get the results of my Xray results for over 2 WEEKS now !! Have heard every excuse from ..... this one's on vacation, the fax was down, to that one was off yesterday , in my 4 attempts to get results. The doctors associated with this office should be embarassed & fire the below par staff as it does and WILL affect their reputations. No one should have to pay for this kind of care !

April 22nd, 2014
I've been a patient of Dr. Goldman's for years and the service and patient experience at his Holbrook office is awful and is getting worse. The wait times are longer than a NYC ER room and the staff are rude and nasty. Dr. Goldman is also running a billing scam. Should you need any lab work done during your appointment he sends you a bill for a 2nd co-pay and a $10 "billing processing fee". I called about this bogus $10 billing fee because my wife was not told to go back to the receptionist and pay the 2nd co-pay by the PA, nurse or any other staff member and I was told there is a "sign on the door so you are responsible to pay it." I don't mind paying for services rendered but this is just a money grab. I'll be finding a new primary doctor, although I haven't seen Goldman in years. His office is run by P.A.s.

June 13th, 2013
Find another Dr
Even with an appointment ,Very long wait to be rushed when you finally see dr Goldman. If you have more then one thing wrong with you he tells you he only has 10mins to talk to you and can only treat one thing today, make another appointment to deal with the other things. He gave me a scrip that that ins. needed him ti aproove and he never called them back. The office staff not very friendly.

August 16th, 2012
BEST BEDSIDE MANOR DOCTOR ON LONG ISLAND
I HAVE BEEN GOING TO FIRST CHOICE MEDICAL (HOLBROOK) FOR YEARS WHERE I MET DR. GOLDMAN. HE IS THE MOST NICEST GUY YOU WOULD WANT TO MEET. HE EXAMINES YOU THOROUGHLY AND DIAGNOSIS THE PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY. IF DR. GOLDMAN IS BUSY WITH APPOINTMENTS ALL OF HIS PHYSICIANS ARE MORE THAN QUALIFIED. FIRST CHOICE MEDICAL IS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME. PATIENT

March 13th, 2011
Excellent Internist
Dr. Goldman is one of the finest. The only reason it's hard to get an appt. with him is because he is wanted by many. Dr. Goldman is caring, intelligent, professional. Even with his heavy schedule, he takes time to listen and talk to you. Very good-hearted, excellent dr.

February 23rd, 2011
Excellent Care from all staff
As a pharma rep I visit many offices. Your office has always stood out in the industry as one that is professional, well informed, extremely open and supportive of staff and ultimately patients. For this reason I trust you and your staff of outstanding PAs, nurses etc...when my husband or I have a medical need. I just got back from the 2nd visit I have had to make to your office in the last month and I continue to be impressed by everyone. I received amazing care and am just grateful I got to your office in time. By the way, nice remodel and thanks for the late hours!

August 27th, 2009