A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Goldstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Goldstone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Goldstone, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Male Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstone graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldstone has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Mark Goldstone MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Goldstone practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Goldstone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Goldstone practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.