Urologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Good doctor?  |  show details
by D H I on Sep 24th, 2013

I went to see this doctor for a kidney area pain. After 5 visits and still didn't know what was the cause. I had to see another doctor and he diagnosed it on my first visit. Save your time by going to see a competent doctor.

|  Overall Experience  |  show details
by Michelle S on Sep 24th, 2013

I always find Dr Goldstone very friendly and courteous and insofar as the subject et hand was concerned, he was very informative and explained what was required of me as a patient. I would most definitely refer my family and friends to Dr Goldstone without hesitation. He listened to my concerns & was very sympathetic to the fact that I was not feeling well when I came to see him.

|  Out to get your money  |  show details
by Miranda Armistead on Mar 27th, 2013

My husband went in for a "little blood work" was the Dr.'s exact word... $1000.00 dollars later and not covered by my insurance and was never told! It is business and business only not concerned for the patients or there pockets! It would be great if they would I form you of a round about figure of what u may or may not own! Also is was convent that the nurse told me after the fact that I could have went to an out side source with an Rx and it would have been covered! That is all BS!!! And your contact the Dr. To try and have it recoded so that maybe some of it would be covered by insurance and he state NO and not even with an explanation!!!!! They also never followed up with what was needed next or with the $1000.00 dollar bill I now have to pay and was sent to collections bc I was trying to contact the business office several time about the bill and they NEVER returned my call! VERY BAD business!!! And we are lucky enough to pay for this service we never revived the result from! Thanks Georgia Urology and Dr. Goldstone you did nothing to help expand our family!!!

|  Worst Experience Ever  |  show details
by Leah M. on Feb 22nd, 2013

I have never written a review, ever, but my husband and I had such a horrible experience with this doctor that I feel it's necessary to warn others about him. During our first visit he was an hour late for our appointment. During the visit he was very impersonal. Looking back we should have listened to our gut feeling. Instead we scheduled a follow up appointment which let to us scheduling a surgery appointment. We showed up for our surgery on time and surgery was suppose to start 2 hours later. Well, at the exact time Dr. Goldstone was supposed to be starting my husbands surgery he called to inform the office that he would be an hour late! I thought the nurse was joking. An additional hour came and went...still no Dr. Goldstone to be found. He finally showed up after an additional 30 minutes. We were highly agitated to say the least. After we expressed our frustration with him he told us that he would not be performing my husband's surgery and would refer us to another doctor! He was over 1.5 hours late to a surgery, then sends us away. I'm sincerely disappointed in the complete disregard he had for our feelings. Surgery may not be a big deal to him, but it is to us. Did he ever care to find our what brought us to him...the fact that we've been trying to conceive for a year and a half and this was hopefully going to be the key to us getting pregnant. Please save yourself from having a scenario like ours and find another doctor.

|  Careful on your care  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2012

Waited > 1 hour in a small room, sent downstair for the x-ray, 5 minutes diagonosis, claimed a 5 mm stone in kidney, scheduled a SWL next week. Nothing came out. 2 weeks later, the same X-ray with the same "5 mm stone". Don't waste your time with someone who just wants to SWL you for the money no matter if you have any stone.

|  Very Poor Beside Manners  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2012

This doctor loves to the word surgery. Once you have one surgery it never stops. You will have more than one surgery with out any explanation as to why you need another surgery. He is not very informative. He tells you everything after the fact. His beside manners are the worse. He never wants to answer any questions. He just want to get to the next patient. I will never refer anyone to him. He is a man of very few words.

|  show details
May 30th, 2012

The bathroom is not a one you can imagine in an urologist office.

|  Don't go if you can find any one esle  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2011

Waited > 1 hours in a small room and 5 minutes rush for 3 of the visits. Just aim to do the surgery for the money.

|  Great physician for urology  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

Very caring individual and perfection in his care, i would highly reccommend.

|  show details
by Michelle Burnett on Jun 19th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Goldstone's for 12 years. He is an expert in his field and he has performed seven sucessful surgeries on me. Dr. Goldstone is professional and I have found him to be a very caring individual. He takes pride in his work and shows a genuine interest in his patients. He performed surgery on my sister just three years ago. Dr. Goldstone is considered top shelve in my book and comes highly recommended.

|  Quick with a knife  |  show details
by theFloridians on Jun 5th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Goldstone is thorough, skilled, and matter of fact. Perfect for the kind of probing he has to do. The operation I had was done in 8 minutes, relatively painless, and recovery was about a day. Conveniently located with Northside Hospital as well. Office staff is very friendly, and it was easy enough to get a reasonable appointment.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com