Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
by Steve S. on Sep 20th, 2016

I have to admit, I am really shocked at the negative feedback for Dr. Goldstone. I have been in his care for over 10 years and find him to be very thorough and caring. He has been treating me for cancer and I'm very satisfied with the care. Yes, he will spend a short time with you, but if I have questions, he gives me all the time I need. I find dealing with GA Urology easy and pleasant. I wouldn't see anyone else.

Rude show details Rude
by Rick P on Aug 26th, 2016

Cannot understand how this man gets any positive feedback. Saw him twice for testicular/groin pain, he spent a total of 4 - 5 minutes tops between both visits. I described my problems and symptoms thoroughly, all I got was "I don't know". He's condescending, totally disinterested. Do your patients a favor, Goldstone. Retire

by Gene Osborn on Aug 14th, 2016

Dr Goldstone is very thorough as he explains medication options, asks pertinent questions to properly analysis symptoms before prescribing correction acton(s) or medication(s) in understandable laymen terms and has excellent bedside manners.

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
by Yvonne A. on Aug 2nd, 2016

Dr. Goldstone took the time needed to answer all my questions thoroughly. Well pleased with the visit.

Dr Goldstone show details Dr Goldstone
by Mike S. Canton, GA on Jul 14th, 2016

I was very please with the Doctor Goldstone healthcare services that he provided to me. His team were also very professional and responsive.

Jul 9th, 2016

Easy to talk to. Knows his stuff. Cuts to the chase. Very professional and understanding.

no thanks show details no thanks
by M.Bynum on May 24th, 2016

Rude, condescending, bit of a god complex with this one. I would not trust this man near my body.

by Wilbert Davis on May 14th, 2016

Great patient awareness, he listens and provides great information about resolutions to your problems. Courteous and carr=ing

May 5th, 2016

Initial visit for annual exam. Satisfactorily in every way.

Don't even go anywhere near this man. Can you say malpractice? show details Don't even go anywhere near this man. Can you say malpractice?
by The one with one ball. on Sep 15th, 2015

I had an oriechtomy by this doctor without being seen or referred to an oncology expert first. I have since been reffered to a radiology specialist to get radiation, which is both barbaric and archaic in this day and age. He said that I wouldn't survive without it. Guess what? He was a complete buffoon. He's impatient, spends little time with you, shamed you basically, makes you feel the need that you need unnecessary treatments so that his little rush doctor friedmsncan make a quick 200k off of your cancer when unnecessary and then never calls again. He will just push you along to the next greedy doctor after he makes his money. I've been extremely ill ever since my surgery. He only took care of my pain management for ten days. He will no longer treat his surgical disaster. I had to move on to a better doctor. The staff is horrible.... are the rudest people on the phone and the front desk people at all locations are really horrible nasty negative uppity terrible women. With no cares in the world. To be honest, I have a buddy way up there in the medical field that says this man won't havens license for long. I don't know how he gets awards. He's cold, ignorant, and old.

Feb 20th, 2015

Disengaged, indifferent, poor communicator

Good doctor? show details Good doctor?
by D H I on Sep 24th, 2013

I went to see this doctor for a kidney area pain. After 5 visits and still didn't know what was the cause. I had to see another doctor and he diagnosed it on my first visit. Save your time by going to see a competent doctor.

Overall Experience show details Overall Experience
by Michelle S on Sep 24th, 2013

I always find Dr Goldstone very friendly and courteous and insofar as the subject et hand was concerned, he was very informative and explained what was required of me as a patient. I would most definitely refer my family and friends to Dr Goldstone without hesitation. He listened to my concerns & was very sympathetic to the fact that I was not feeling well when I came to see him.

Worst Experience Ever show details Worst Experience Ever
by Leah M. on Feb 22nd, 2013

I have never written a review, ever, but my husband and I had such a horrible experience with this doctor that I feel it's necessary to warn others about him. During our first visit he was an hour late for our appointment. During the visit he was very impersonal. Looking back we should have listened to our gut feeling. Instead we scheduled a follow up appointment which let to us scheduling a surgery appointment. We showed up for our surgery on time and surgery was suppose to start 2 hours later. Well, at the exact time Dr. Goldstone was supposed to be starting my husbands surgery he called to inform the office that he would be an hour late! I thought the nurse was joking. An additional hour came and went...still no Dr. Goldstone to be found. He finally showed up after an additional 30 minutes. We were highly agitated to say the least. After we expressed our frustration with him he told us that he would not be performing my husband's surgery and would refer us to another doctor! He was over 1.5 hours late to a surgery, then sends us away. I'm sincerely disappointed in the complete disregard he had for our feelings. Surgery may not be a big deal to him, but it is to us. Did he ever care to find our what brought us to him...the fact that we've been trying to conceive for a year and a half and this was hopefully going to be the key to us getting pregnant. Please save yourself from having a scenario like ours and find another doctor.

Careful on your care show details Careful on your care
Dec 1st, 2012

Waited > 1 hour in a small room, sent downstair for the x-ray, 5 minutes diagonosis, claimed a 5 mm stone in kidney, scheduled a SWL next week. Nothing came out. 2 weeks later, the same X-ray with the same "5 mm stone". Don't waste your time with someone who just wants to SWL you for the money no matter if you have any stone.

Very Poor Beside Manners show details Very Poor Beside Manners
Sep 2nd, 2012

This doctor loves to the word surgery. Once you have one surgery it never stops. You will have more than one surgery with out any explanation as to why you need another surgery. He is not very informative. He tells you everything after the fact. His beside manners are the worse. He never wants to answer any questions. He just want to get to the next patient. I will never refer anyone to him. He is a man of very few words.

May 30th, 2012

The bathroom is not a one you can imagine in an urologist office.

Don't go if you can find any one esle show details Don't go if you can find any one esle
Aug 19th, 2011

Waited > 1 hours in a small room and 5 minutes rush for 3 of the visits. Just aim to do the surgery for the money.

Great physician for urology show details Great physician for urology
Jun 7th, 2011

Very caring individual and perfection in his care, i would highly reccommend.

by Michelle Burnett on Jun 19th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Goldstone's for 12 years. He is an expert in his field and he has performed seven sucessful surgeries on me. Dr. Goldstone is professional and I have found him to be a very caring individual. He takes pride in his work and shows a genuine interest in his patients. He performed surgery on my sister just three years ago. Dr. Goldstone is considered top shelve in my book and comes highly recommended.