Dr. Lawrence Goldstone MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Alpharetta, GA

3.6

April 25th, 2017
I have visited Dr. Goldstone for an annual checkup each of the seven years I have lived in Atlanta. Dr. Goldstone cares about me and makes sure I understand my test results. The staff are always professional and the wait times are always short.

March 5th, 2017
Awesome!!!!
Dr Goldstone is Awesome!!!! He is a caring, compassionate and a great listener. He is very through and direct.

March 2nd, 2017
doctor lawrence m goldstone he is only interested in surgery after surgery he do to my tow unnecessary surgeries saw him for premature eyaculation and recommended pennil implant just to collect insurance money.and he left my penni tow inches short and flat.stay away from this doctor lawrence m goldstone.

February 10th, 2017
Always a good experience
Very professional, courteous and thorough with explanations of lab results and treatment options

February 4th, 2017
Dr. Goldstone solicited my concerns and questions, and was very thorough and patient in explaining my condition and treatment options. I could not be more pleased with my visit.

December 24th, 2016
Always 100% Confident
Dr Goldstone is amazingly knowledgeable and meticulously detailed, and I'm incredibly confident in his diagnoses and counsel!

October 22nd, 2016
Good Service
Dr. Goldstone took time to explain things and make sure I was willing and understood the treatment he recommended.

October 14th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Goldstone for the past 7 years and am very pleased with my experience.

October 13th, 2016
Zero Follow-Up
I have been trying to get a form completed that is required by my insurer - they have faxed it over not less than seven times and I have called requesting them to complete it at least that many times. Here I am more than 5 weeks later and nothing has been done....zero follow-up...Dr. Goldstone seems fine when he finds time for you but his overall team is a huge fail...totally frustrated

October 9th, 2016
Recent Dr. Visit
Dr. Goldstone has help me overcome my medical issues and I'm completely satisfied with his treatment plan!

September 20th, 2016
Excellent physician
I have to admit, I am really shocked at the negative feedback for Dr. Goldstone. I have been in his care for over 10 years and find him to be very thorough and caring. He has been treating me for cancer and I'm very satisfied with the care. Yes, he will spend a short time with you, but if I have questions, he gives me all the time I need. I find dealing with GA Urology easy and pleasant. I wouldn't see anyone else.

August 26th, 2016
Rude
Cannot understand how this man gets any positive feedback. Saw him twice for testicular/groin pain, he spent a total of 4 - 5 minutes tops between both visits. I described my problems and symptoms thoroughly, all I got was "I don't know". He's condescending, totally disinterested. Do your patients a favor, Goldstone. Retire