A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Goodnough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Goodnough is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Goodnough, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodnough graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Goodnough has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodnough accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence T. Goodnough practice?
Dr. Lawrence Goodnough practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Pathology, and Blood Banking near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Internists, Stanford Hematologists, Stanford Oncologists, and Stanford Pathologists.