Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Goodnough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Goodnough is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodnough
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Goodnough Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Goodnough, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodnough graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Goodnough has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Tim Goodnough MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence T. Goodnough practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Goodnough has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Goodnough practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Internists, Stanford Hematologists, Stanford Oncologists, and Stanford Pathologists.