A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Goodnough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Goodnough is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodnough
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodnough Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Goodnough, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodnough graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Goodnough has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Tim Goodnough MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence T. Goodnough practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Goodnough has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Goodnough practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists, Stanford Hematologists, Stanford Oncologists, and Stanford Pathologists.