A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Granader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Granader is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Granader, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Granader graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Granader has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Granader MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Granader practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Granader has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Granader practices Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.